Thursday, November 18, 2010

Airport Body Scans: Harmful To Health, Privacy, and Soul?

In an update to the article "25 reasons to reject airport full body scans", the author "Former Flier" makes a case that airport scans endanger our health, privacy, and even our souls.
Excerpt from update...
"It's been almost a year since I wrote '25 reasons to reject airport full body scans'. The intervening months have clearly vindicated me in my concerns & validated my predictions. Did you see the image of the nun in her habit being 'groped' by an airport worker wearing a burqa as the nun stood there helpless? Did you also hear about these reports in the news?
...
I believe I was somewhat 'prophetic' in my original article listing 25 reasons to reject body scans, however, there is one area I seriously underestimated..."
To view the original article and the 11/18/10 update: "Author was 'prophetic', click here
[11/18]